The future's so bright.....I've gotta wear shades!

I have heard about and seen so many things about what's coming in future, both for us Representatives, and for you the customers.

We have two great incentives as Representatives...we can win a car, and earn a cruise to Bermuda!  OMG how exciting is that!

And for customers...wow, the new "A" boxes are getting rave reviews; we have some awesome things coming up in the fall brochures, and Mark sizing is going to line up more with Avon so there will be more options!

Oh...and our products are starring in Season 16 of Project Runway!!  

I'm excited, and I hope you are as well!

As always, to reach me, comment below.  If you would like to shop my estore, visit www.yourAvon.com/mrisner and if you would like to join the Avon family, visit www.startavon.com and use the reference code mrisner

Until next time,

have a great day!!




Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Deals - DAY 2

Now is a great time to join Avon

Oh...what's this? A giveaway?