Avon brings back an old favorite...

Is there a scent...a fragrance, that the moment you smell it, it takes you back...back to a time or a place..or special moment in your life?

When I found out that Avon was bringing back their Soft Musk fragrance, I was so excited.  My mother sold Avon and Soft Musk, along with Sweet Honesty were my two favorites!  As soon as I was able to purchase a bottle, I did, and when I opened that top and sprayed it on my wrist, a smile was instantly on my face.

Ahh...this is the fragrance that I wore during my teen years.  And I am so happy to heave it back.  Last week, my husband and I went back to visit family for the 4th of July weekend, and I wore Soft Musk, and as his Aunt was hugging me, she commented on how good I smelled.  Of course I proudly exclaimed "It's AVON".   Everyone in the family knows hat I mostly wear Avon, although I do have some non-Avon fragrances as well.

I just knew my next blog entry would be to share with you my excitement over this return. I have not heard how long it is back for (I hope for a long time), but right now it is selling for $8.99 but will have a regular price of $16 at some point.





I hope you are just as excited about this as I am.  I love the packaging on it, and Avon has done similar bottles for all the classics.

Make sure you register on my website .  I am hoping to meet some sales goals this month, and every sale counts, no matter how big or small.  Thee are some great deals going on, as well as a few great special offers.  Let me know if you are looking for something in particular!

Thanks for reading...and have a great day!




Popular posts from this blog

Now is a great time to join Avon

Oh...what's this? A giveaway?

The future's so bright.....I've gotta wear shades!