I have a beautiful deal for you!

Happy Spring everyone!  I apologize for my lack of posts lately. I have been very busy these past few weeks, and I am trying to get myself more organized when it comes to my blog and other social media!

Anyway. I have a great little deal to show you, and I hope you each get the chance to get in on it!

During Campaigns 11 and 12, (and while supplies last, of course), you can get this very pretty TRUE COLOR SPRING SET for only $10 with any $40 brochure purchase!


This Limited-Edition Set includes:

Glazewear Lip Gloss in Mocha Latte .21 oz. net wt. $8 value
Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Blackest Night  Retractable .01 oz net wt $7 value
Cosmetic Bag  10"L X 7" H.  Polyester/cotton canvas lining.  $15 value

$30 Value / 701-281 (product number)

This would make a great gift, or get it for yourself!  These things often sell out quickly, so take advantage of the deal while you can.

Just pop by my estore at www.yourAvon.com/mrisner, and place your $40 order.  Add the item number #701-281 to your cart and this can be yours for just $10.  And since your order is over $40, shipping will be FREE!  

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Deals - DAY 2

Now is a great time to join Avon

Oh...what's this? A giveaway?