FREE Avon Senses Comforting Fig Collection and Newspaper Tote

I LOVE this tote! And while I do not usually order from my site, because of this great deal (and this adorable tote), I will be placing my order today. I think the tote will make a great Christmas gift, don't you? (hint, hint).

Anyway, this deal is part of customer appreciation week and is available TODAY ONLY at www.yourAvon.com/mrisner when you spend $45. You will need to use the code DAY4 at checkout to take advantage of the deal.


In this deal you get:

- Newspaper Tote
- Avon Senses Comforting Fig Body Lotion
- Avon Senses Comforting Fig Bubble Bath
- Avon Senses Comforting Fig Shower Gel
- Avon Shower Pouf

EXPIRES MIDNIGHT ET 9/15/16.

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Deals - DAY 2

Now is a great time to join Avon

Oh...what's this? A giveaway?