An Exclusive Offer Just for you....okay, make that 2 offers!!

Happy Saturday, I hope you all have a beautiful weekend!

I have a pretty awesome deal for you today from Avon. This deal actually runs today through July 23, 2016, but is good while supplies last, so if you want to take advantage of this deal, you shouldn't hesitate!



Get this Tropical Applique Tote + Foot Works Pineapple Chill Cooling Lotion and
Exfoliating Scrub FREE with any $75+ order!

All you have to do is order from my website at www.yourAvon.com/mrisner and use the code PINEAPPLE. Your shipping will be free on any order over $40.

Or, if you don't want to spend as much money, you can get a Foot Works Pineapple Chill Set (2 Cooling Lotions and 2 Exfoliating Scrubs) FREE with your $50 order. Again shipping is FREE. Just use the code CHILL at www.youravon.com/mrisner. This offer is good July 16 - 18, 2016.

Also, I am still donating 10% of all my sales to the Alzheimer's Walk, and your purchases (of any size) do count. I appreciate all who have ordered so far. Thank you for your business.



Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Deals - DAY 2

Now is a great time to join Avon

Oh...what's this? A giveaway?