How would you like to earn a $10 Amazon gift card?

I am giving away a  $10 Amazon gift card when you refer a friend, or family member who self-registers online as an Avon Representative on my team through January 31, 2016.  U.S. mailing address required, and only 1 gift card per address.  This is a gift that I, an Avon Independent Sales Representative is offering and it is NOT associated with Avon Products, Inc.

Avon is currently offering amazing incentives for new representatives, including 40% earnings on qualified orders of $100 or more in your first 4 campaigns!  That is a pretty awesome deal!

Self-registration is quick, and easy to do.  Just follow these easy steps, and you will be on your way!




First, go to sellavon.com and fill out the registration form.  Use the referral code:  MRISNER

Next, pay the $15 appointment fee.

Lastly, Sign the contract.  Your welcome kit, which includes the tools you need to get started, will be sent to you!

I would love to have you join my team and I hope to hear from you soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Rewards Just for You

12 Days of Deals - DAY 2

Oh...what's this? A giveaway?