Free Necklace? Yes Please!

Good morning lovely readers!  December is upon us, and so is the countdown to Christmas!  Today I bring you an offer that is stunning and hard to resist!  Today, exclusively for my online customers I bring you the chance to get this Holiday Party Necklace Free,  Yes, FREE!

What do you have to do?  Simple.  Just place an order from my estore of at least $35 (or more) and use the code PARTY at checkout and Avon will add this gorgeous necklace to your bag.



This stunning "collar" necklace is 18" long with a 3 1/2" extender.  It would make a GREAT gift, or keep it for yourself!

I will post more offers as the days go by.  Sometimes, there will be more than one offer each day.

Also, through Ebates today, you can get 4% cash back when you shop my store.


Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Rewards Just for You

12 Days of Deals - DAY 2

It's National PINK Day