A (FREE) Mystery Gift Just for YOU!

Who doesn't love a free gift?  I know I do, and today (through the 23rd), Avon is giving you a FREE Gift when you spend $15 or more on Bath & Body products.  However, the gift is a MYSTERY until you receive it.





One of my FAVORITE products is the Naturals Shower Gel line, and I am totally loving the new "Vanilla and Sandlewood" scent for the shower gel.  I also like the mark. "Sweet on Lemon Sugar 3-in-1 bodywash".

Avon Bubble bath is a great choice, and comes in so many great fragrances, including one formulated just for kids (great for adults too).

Browse my estore and pick your favorites.  There is NO code required to take advantage of this offer, and ALL orders of $40 or more get FREE SHIPPING every day (without a code).

Also, if you are an Ebates member, today you can get 4% cash back when you shop my estore at www,youravon.com/mrisner.






Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Deals - DAY 2

Oh...what's this? A giveaway?

Sheet Face Masks and Big Bang Theory