Friday, October 23, 2015

I have a great deal for you on makeup Brushes and Removers

Avon has a great selection of Makeup Brushes, and, I happen to think our makeup removers are pretty darn fantastic and right now you can get these items BUY 1, GET 1 for 99 cents!

Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion

I love this stuff and always stock up on it when it is on sale.  Not only does it do an excellent job of removing my eye makeup, it also moisturizes the delicate area around my eye!  

Makeup Remover Wipes with Mineral Complex

These handy makeup remover wipes will remove makeup from your face and your eyes.   No need to rinse your face after use.  Your skin will feel clean.  I keep these on hand too!  Another great product.


It's a great idea to replace your makeup brushes from time to time, so a sale like this would be a good time to do it.  From lip brushes to powder brushes, and everything in between, Avon can keep your makeup bag well stocked, and inexpensively.

This sale even includes the Avon Setting Spray.  

Visit my website at www.yourAvon.com/mrisner to check out this great sale, and look around a bit to see if there is anything else that catches your eye.  If you have any questions about any of our products, please feel free to contact me, via a comment here, or at the CONTACT ME link at the top of my Avon website.