Thursday, October 15, 2015

Have you seen our men's jewelry collection at Avon?

Recently Avon started adding more men's items to their jewelry collection, and I have to say I love what I see so far.  I wish the men in my life (my husband and son) wore jewelry so I could get some of these pieces to have them wear them, but neither do, so I will share a few of my favorites with you instead.

First, is the Men's Stainless Steel Lord's Prayer Necklace.  It is a stainless steel neckchain with a stainless steel cross pendant.  The pendant has black enamel look in the cross with the Lord's Prayer inscription.  It is available in your choice of English or Spanish.    It is just $39.99.  The chain is 24" long with a lobster claw clasp.


Next is the Stainless Steel Lord's Prayer ring.  It also has a black enamel look around the outside of the band.  English Only.  Available in sizes 9 through 13.  Priced at $34.99.


Lastly, I am including the Stainless Steel Lord's Prayer Bracelet.  It is a stainless steel link bracelet with a black enamel plate with the Lord's Prayer engraved on it. The bracelet is 8" long with a foldover clasp.  Priced at $39.99.


Personally, I think these pieces would make a great gift.  And, if these aren't his style, Avon has some great men's watches to choose from as well as other crosses, rings and necklaces.

Take a look, and place your order today.  The holidays are approaching quickly!  Way too quickly if you ask me.  

Tonight my daughter is coming with me to attend my local Avon meeting where we will get to check out many of the great items that will be in our upcoming holiday brochures. I cannot wait to see them and share with you my favorites.

Thank you for visiting, and for shopping my Avon e-store at www.yourAvon.com/mrisner. Your business, means the world to me!