Let me introduce you to....

One of the great products (and a personal favorite) that I have discovered is on most days, the only thing I wear on my face.

It is called MagiX Face Perfector SPF20.  Avon's exclusive HD Finish Complex provides the "magic" in this colorless skin perfector.   It keeps shine away all day and leaves my skin feeling soft and more even toned. It can be worn alone, or under foundation. I usually wear it alone, and I love that it has an SPF 20, so I can be in the sun without worrying that my face will get sunburned.


It is suitable for all skin tones.  It is a lightweight gel to powder formula that is colorless on your skin!

Routinely it sells for $11.00, but it goes on special often enough that I rarely pay full price for it.

I highly recommend this product to everyone.  You can order it exclusively from Avon at www.yourAvon.com/mrisner

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Rewards Just for You

12 Days of Deals - DAY 2

It's National PINK Day