Are you like me and have those pesky dark circles under your eyes?

  Introducing ANEW CLINICAL Absolute Even Dark Circle Corrector with Avon's shadow erase complex and self-adjusting sheer optics, eyes look instantly brighter!* 93% of women saw the look of dark circles dramatically reduced.** Designed to match different skin tones. Custom flexible tip for comfortable precise application. Clincally shown: 31% improvement in the look of under-eye dark circles over time.*** .5 oz. net wt.










PLUS:    All orders placed via my website in the month of August will be entered to win a tube of this great new product which is valued at $24.99. When you order, if you could please click on the "contact me" button on the top of the page and send me your order number for verification, I would appreciate it. Be sure to register as a customer. If you are already registered with another rep, you will have to switch and make me your rep (you can switch back after the contest ends).

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Rewards Just for You

12 Days of Deals - DAY 2

Oh...what's this? A giveaway?