How can I help?

Every time disaster strikes, I always question myself as to what I can do to help, even with a tight budget.

As an Avon rep, I often have stock on hand of personal hygiene items such as deoderants, lotions, shampoos, etc. With the storms in Illinois and the Midwest today, I am taking my stock on hand and boxing them up to donate to the American Red Cross.

I am asking my customers to look at my online brochure and pick out some items they would like to donate, and tell me what they are. They can then paypal me the amount. When I submit my order in the morning, I will order those items and then add them to the boxes I am packing up, and hoping to deliver this weekend. If you are interested in helping, click on CONTACT ME while on my website, and I will get in touch with you!

Thank you so much!

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Deals - DAY 2

Now is a great time to join Avon

Oh...what's this? A giveaway?