Shop for a cause

There is an organization that I have supported for a few years now, called SoldiersAngels.org. Once you join it, you can adopt a soldier, and then you can send letters, cards, care packages, etc. As a military veteran, and military spouse, it's a cause that will probably always be a part of my life.

I am currently running an online fundraiser, and donating a portion of my sales to SoldiersAngels. Every order counts, no matter how big or small. Personally, I like shopping Avon for the personal needs items, because the prices are low enough to stock up on and they ship very easily. I like to get lip balms, hand sanitizer, bug spray, lotion and shower gels.

Please use this link when you shop, and at checkout you will need to input the code ANGELS2013 so that your order gets added to the fundraiser, and I will know what the grand total is at the end of the event.

If you are interested in hosting an online fundraiser, or an eparty, please let me know.

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Rewards Just for You

12 Days of Deals - DAY 2

Sheet Face Masks and Big Bang Theory