It's almost here, but I have samples!

I have samples of both fragrances, and a couple of bottles to sell from my cash and carry bag for the first people that contact me about them. They really do smell fantastic, and I cannot wait to get these samples into your hands.





Because these are not out yet, I can take pre-orders on them. The Unplugged for her is out in Campaign 23 and will retail for $30.00. The Unplugged for him, comes out in Campaign 26 and will retail for $29.99. Preorders with me, via my website, will get a special price of $22.50 per bottle. When you get to my website, just click on the CONTACT ME, and let me know you are interested. A comment on here will help too. I will accept Paypal for preorders.


Unplugged for her has a lyrical ballad resonating with bright citrus notes, sensual plum, voluptuous black dahlia and wisps of captivating woods.



Unplugged for him is an unforgettable groove pulsed with pepper bourbon, hypnotic black dahlia, soulful woods and masculine musk.

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Deals - DAY 2

Now is a great time to join Avon

Oh...what's this? A giveaway?