Announcing new ANEW Genics in campaign 21


See the commercial ...feel free to ask questions. If you would like to sample this product, you can get a one week trial for $1.99 on my website www.youravon.com/mrisner.

Now let me tell you about the deal I have for you, my fans and customers.

The full sized jar of Anew Genics will retail for $38.

With each Anew Genics purchase from C21 brochure (or sooner), choose any ANEW Day treatment Cream from the C21 brochure for only $10.00. Thats up to 75% off.

And here is something else for you...

If YOU share this information, and get me orders for 3 jars of Anew Genics, you will get yours for half off. Help sell 5...and yours is free.

Just send me the names of the people you referred. Once their order is confirmed I will mark you down for credit.

For Local delivery customers, the savings is instant. For customers NOT in my local area, what these means is I will send you a check for either half the cost of your jar back, or a check for the full price back.

GREAT savings.

I will take preorders now and will have the jars in hand soon.  Contact me via my website or my facebook page.

Popular posts from this blog

Now is a great time to join Avon

Oh...what's this? A giveaway?

The future's so bright.....I've gotta wear shades!