Campaign 14 is upon us

Now, I am not claiming this is true, nor is Avon. But a customer of mine told me that Avon Skin So Soft works on PETS to keep them bug free. Now ask your vet and see what he thinks. But wouldn't that just be so cool?


Extreme couponers...checking the best purchase for Campaign 14 for you to STOCK UP ON...and here are my picks...

Avon kids Bath Time Body Paints .89 cents reg. 1.99 Grape 512-767

24 oz Vanilla Cream 507-556 price 5.99 regular 8.00

Rare Pearls Parfum Spray 10.99 normally 23.00



Why pay full price? Stock up for the year on your favorite Avon items at their lowest prices. Order right online here and get it shipped directly to YOU! Orders of $30 or more are FREE! hurray!!!!

Keep checking back at my blog here you never know what deals I will be sharing...also chat with me on twitter @mrisner
Hey as always I am trying to build my Avon business and I can sell anywhere in the world with this great site right here given to me by Avon I love referrals please copy and paste my site and share it on facebook, twitter and all your favorite online spots. Especially you bloggers! http://www.youravon.com/mrisner  <--- please copy and paste and add to your blog sidebars

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Rewards Just for You

12 Days of Deals - DAY 2

Sheet Face Masks and Big Bang Theory