Campaign 13 is underway

A lot of great products for you this campaign.  Honestly, I am a little disappointed that I had no entries on my most recent contest, so I am debating whether or not to do another one. 

I am going to attempt to attend a swap meet or two at the local drive in this summer which should be fun.  A great opportunity to do some recruiting as well as get some brochures out to my customers and pick up some new customers and some instant sales. 

The warm weather has me wanting to step away from the computer more and get my self outdoors. It's been a cold and wet spring, and i was beginning to give up on it even showing up but today is an absolutely beautful day!

The new Tiny Tillia brochure is out and there are a few cute new products in there.  Contact me if you are interested in receiving a brochure, because right now Tiny Tillia is not available in all Avon districts. 

Check out my website for free shipping codes and great sales!

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Rewards Just for You

12 Days of Deals - DAY 2

Sheet Face Masks and Big Bang Theory