Campaign 9 and Tiny Tillia

Campaign 9 is upon us, which means I am also handing out to my customers the first Tiny Tillia storybook.  Ordering can start on April 12th and I hope everyone is as excited as I am about this new line. 

Campaign 9 has our new fragrance from Reese Witherspoon, called "Love to the Fullest". It is a sensual blend of black cherry and evening primrose mingled with sandstone and cashmeran. 

And as a perfect mother's day gift, you can get a special 4 piece gift collection which consists of a bottle of the new Love to the Fullest fragrance; One Glazewear Lipgloss in 'Tickled Pink'; One nailwear Pro Enamel in Sheer French Pink and one silver cosmetic bag. It is a $51 value but yours for just $30.00



I think it will make a great gift.












Click brochure to browse  
Visit my website for more information or to place an order, and keep watching this space for more information on Tiny Tillia as well as on upcoming giveaways

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Deals - DAY 2

Oh...what's this? A giveaway?

Sheet Face Masks and Big Bang Theory