Support your Troops for Valentine's Day

Send a Valentines Gift to Our Troops - For only $10.00, you can sponsor an Avon Cares USO2GO Kit, which the USO will deliver to isolated troops deployed overseas. Avon Products, Inc. will donate $4.00 of your $10.00 to the USO to help provide toiletries, snacks, entertainment, and comforts from home to the troops. The Kit includes 5 full size toiletry products..

   - 2 On Duty Unscented Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorants
   - Moisture Therapy Intensive Treatment Lip Ointment
   - Advance Techniques Damage Repair Shampoo
   - Advance Techniques Damage Repair Conditioner



All you have to do is go to my webpage, click on the "shop Now" tab.  At the top of the page where it says "Shop by product Number" click on that and type in 600-511 which is the product number for that item.

Make sure you register as well, so I will know you ordered.    This is something offered year around, and I would like to sell 25 of these this year.  I will be tracking the sales and am working on a give-a-way for later in the year.

Another option is to contact me and send me the money and I will order for you. 

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Rewards Just for You

12 Days of Deals - DAY 2

It's National PINK Day