My new toy....

As a demo, I decided to order the Flip Video MinoHD video camera.  I am taking it with me to my daughter's Basic Training graduation in November and I will be trying it out.

I opened the package (and it's perfectly boxed and ready to give as a holiday gift) and found a cute little camera.  Only 4"H x 2" W x 1/2 D it's perfect to fit in your pocket.




This camera was labeled as number one in "Best Budget Camcorder" on the well known electronics review website CNET. It was listed as the editor's top camcorder choices.  Value on this camer is $199.99,  but you will be able to purchase it for $149.00 with any $20 ANEW Purchase you make from the C24 brochure.

Here is a quick clip I just recorded.  I am pretty impressed by what this little camera can do.  Granted, it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a regular video camera, but great for clips of the kids and grandkids, and great for your teens to carry in their pockets!


video


We are currently on C23, so you have time to think about it.  As I said, I will be trying it out and sharing my thoughts and observations on it.




Popular posts from this blog

Labor Day Rewards Just for You

12 Days of Deals - DAY 2

Oh...what's this? A giveaway?