Great sales at Avon

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Before I became a rep, I hard a hard time finding a rep near me. I'd contact ones I found via the Avon website and they'd never get back to me, so I started shopping online. Even now that I sell, I check the website to see what great deals are being offered to online shoppers. Most of the time, as a rep, I already know about the specials, but sometimes, they throw something in that's not in the books.

My customers have access to these specials anytime they shop via my webpage. The order comes right to me (for local delivery) or gets sent right to them if they choose.

Here is just a sampling of the specials available if you go to www.yourAvon.com/mrisner right now and click on the SHOP NOW tab.

1. Eye-Mazing Makeup Sale: 3 for $8.99 on select items. Save up to $9.00! (Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion; GLIMMERSTICKS Waterproof Eye Liner; and TRUE COLOR Eyeshadow)

2. ANEW Try-It Sizes: 2 for $19.99! Mix or match from select items. Save $4.00! (ANEW ULTIMATE Age Repair Night Cream Try-It Size; ANEW REJUVENATE Night Revitalizing Cream Try-It Size; ANEW REJUVENATE Day Revitalizing Cream SPF 25 Try-It Size; ANEW REVERSALIST Night Renewal Cream Try-It Size and ANEW ULTIMATE Age Repair Day Cream SPF 25 Try-It Size)

3. be...kissable 3-Piece Fragrance Set (a $31.00 value): Yours for only $15.00! Save $16.00!

4. Double Pouf Shower Brush (an $8.00 value): Yours for $3.99 with select Bubble Bath purchase!

5. MOISTURE THERAPY Hand Cream Sale: 2 for $5.00 on select items. Save 50%!

Anyway, it is definitely worth checking out! As always, if you have any questions, please let me know.

Popular posts from this blog

12 Days of Deals - DAY 2

Now is a great time to join Avon

Oh...what's this? A giveaway?